- OMR 100,000
- 22 September 2019
In a secluded cove nestled among the peaks of the dramatic Hajar mountain range. Here, where the mountains meet the sea, there is a community that is at one with the land.
Prices quoted are Nett and not inclusive of additional fees.
APARTMENT – Entrance hall | living and dining room with access to large balcony | fully fitted kitchen with appliances | utility / laundry | bedroom with fitted wardrobes and access to balcony | bathroom with (bath and shower) |
• Landscaped parkland, with picnic and entertainment areas
• Secluded beach
• Five-star Jumeirah Resort and Boutique Hotel
• Sports area, health club and gym, running track, multi-purpose courts and family resort pools
• Community clubhouse
• Restaurants inspired by local cuisine
• Professional dive centre and beach club As part of our ongoing masterplan concept development:
• Nursery and kids’ club
• Organic café and deli
• Art and culture spaces for exhibitions
• Community square for events and festive markets
Benefiting from a highly strategic location at the crossroads of Asia and the GCC, a modern, efficient physical and digital infrastructure, and an advantageous taxation landscape, it is easy to see why this fast-growing nation is fast becoming the first choice for informed international investors.
• Automatic residence visa for owner and their immediate family
• Freehold title on completion of property purchase
• 100% foreign ownership in ITC
• 0% personal income tax rate
Cluttons Middle East has over 40 years of experience in the region and is part of the Savills Group. Cluttons ME operates in both the residential and commercial property markets with services including residential sales and lettings, commercial leasing and investment, consultancy, property management and valuation. Whether managing a large portfolio for a corporate client, or helping a family find the perfect home, we are here to offer advice and deliver proactive solutions.
Net Sellable Area: 65.41 sq m
Balconies: 13.68 s q m
Grand Total: 79.09 sq m